So, one more year coming to end and with that here comes an end to many memories, struggles, sorrow, and some temporary people from life that don’t worth to be with us. In all the ups and downs, everyone has grown up and has learned with the experiences that they have in all those years. And now, they are all set to make a comeback with more courage, enthusiasm, and motivation in heart to stay back and fight and glorify the New Year with a promise to make future brighter and happier.
You have done every sort of preparation for the New Year party and gifts, but there is something that you are forgetting. What about the cards that you have on your table? You will definitely need some amazing and not so common New Year Wishes for family and friends that will help them in kick starting their first day of the New Year 2020.
So, check the collection of best New Year wishes, messages, and quotes 2020 below:
Everyone must have those memories preserved in their mind’s eye when they used to play with their grandfather and their grandmother used to tell them cute stories in childhood. That time was simply amazing and filled with special memories. Now, too, what if you cannot make to visit them frequently, you can still make them happy and feel special with Happy New Year messages 2020 that will express your feeling in the best way.
Let us have a look on them here:
1. With New Year, comes a new beginning; and with beloved grandparents closed to our heart, comes the happiness for the whole family. Happy New Year dear Grandpa and Grandma!
2. As every past year closes, a new beginning started. I hope this New Year brings a lot of happiness for you as you have to enjoy many more such new years with us.
3. To Grandma and Grandpa, our most cherished and dear
4. Dear grandma and grandpa, I promise to be with you in every phase of life as you both have supported me till now. Have the best and the brighter New Year!
5. I am so fortunate to be blessed with such amazing grandparents who have always supported me in my bright and dark. Love you both and wish you the best New Year ever!
6. Sending hearty and warm New Year wishes to the cutest couple of the world. May this year be the happiest and the most enjoyable one for you both!
7. Dear grandparents, thank you so much for all the love and support that you have given me in all these years. I am blessed to have you both in my life as my support system. May you have the most joyful New Year ahead!
8. Every New Year you will be in my heart
9. Each New Year, I wish to be with you my dear grandpa and grandma bestowed with your blessings. Lots of love to you both and warm wishes for the coming New Year!
10. Happy New Year my angles. No matter how far I am from you, but my love will not lessen a bit. Distance can separate us, but I will always be with you. I wish you both the happiest New Year!
Father holds the most special place in everyone’s life. You must have not seen superheroes, but the sacrifices that your loving dad has made for you are worth admiring and saluting and not less than that of any superhero. On this New Year’s Day, make him feel special with your love and respect through warm wishes and messages for the coming New Year.
Here, some New Year wishes for dad are given that you can send on the 1st January, 2020:
1. Dad, you are absolutely the best father in the world;
2. Neither the books nor the teachers could have taught me those lessons of life, what you did, father. I look forward for my entire life excitedly to start one more year alongside my biggest source of inspiration, you. Wishing the happiest and the most amazing New Year to the best father in the world!
3. Fill your life with happiness & cheer, and make the most out of this day dad. I wish that the coming year brings to u joy and prosperity for the whole year!
4. Dear father, I am so blessed to have you in my life. With your lessons and teachings, you have made the best out of me. Thanks for your love, care, and support. Happy New Year 2020!
5. As we are going to begin a whole new year, on this special day, I want to send you my thank you for all the support and believe that you have shown on me without demanding. I am so grateful to you. Have the happiest and the amazing New Year!
6. You held my fingers to guide me to walk, you held me when I crackled and today I am here to hold your hands to welcome this crisp Year in our lives… Happy New Year father!!!
7. You conveyed me in your arms when I was a kid and I promise to hold your hand when you are old. May you have the remarkable and most amazing New Year!
8. I wish that the coming Year brings with it more joy and happiness, better wellbeing and more prominent accomplishment for you. May this year turn out to be the most brilliant Year of your existence with just bliss and no distresses! Happy New Year to the adoring daddy!
9. Dear dad, you are the one and only in my life with whom I have shared my every secret, and I want you to be with me at every phase of my life, celebrating every New Year partying like this.
10. I am so fortunate and lucky to have you as a father in my life. Wish you an extremely extraordinary cheerful New Year ever.
Mothers are the one who has made our lives this good and amazing. From feeding us to taking care of every tit and bit, she is the person who is the sole reason for the happiness and the joy that is present there in our lives. If you are not living with your mom, then this year, send New Year gifts to here with some cute and adorable messages and wishes to make her coming year more amazing and great.
If you are not that good with words and looking for some help, then here is the latest collection of Happy New Year wishes 2020 that can be your easy-to-solution for sure:
1. Thank you, mum, for all that you have accomplished for me, for protecting me through the worst of life and allowing me the best of it and for making me realise that life is so beautiful to live. Happy New Year mum!
2. Dear mom, I don’t have enough words to describe my feelings and thank you for all that you have done for me. Even if I keep thanking you for all of my entire life, I still can’t repay the debt of your services. Happy New Year to you mom!
3. I wish that all the 366 days of the coming year 2020 brings utmost happiness and joy to you. May God grant you a long and healthy life! Love you mom a lot!
4. Much obliged for being the best mother in the whole world. You buckle down to fulfil everything I could ever want even before demanding. Happy New Year to the world’s best mom!
5. A debt of gratitude is in order for being the best shield to protect me from every darkness, best caretaker to take care of me every now and then, best defender to support me at every argument and a debt of gratitude is in order for your extraordinary love and warmth. Happy New Year to you mom!
6. On this new beginning of the year, I bow before God and ask him to grant a healthy and long life to my dear mother. May you always live with us happily and this gorgeous, because life is more beautiful when you are around. Happy New Year mum!
7. There is no bond like the one, between a child and mother. I feel so much blessed and grateful to God to have you in my life. Happy New Year mother!
8. Thank you so much mom for being my best friend in every phase of my life. All these years were super lucky for me living close to you. Sending you my warmest greetings and a big hug on this New Year’s Day.
9. I wish and hope to be with you mom to see the new sun shining brightly on New Year. Happy New Year mom and I miss you a lot!
10. For all the care and love you have showered on me my entire life till now, I love you, my dearest mother. Hope you have a great new year ahead filled with happiness and joy.
With every New Year stepping in, comes the days of romance and togetherness. It is indeed the best time to remember that moments of past year that you both have spent together holding hands and with love in heart. If you are also looking for a perfect way to celebrate the coming year with your husband, then start with these Happy New Year messages now!
1. The real happiness is in spending the last night of the year in your arms. Your presence is the biggest blessing of all. Happy new year to my dearest husband!
2. Darling husband, I want to be the shield to protect you from worries. I want to become the shelter to save you from the storms. I want to become everything that you ever need the coming year!
3. I love the way how your love has made me happy like a little baby and laugh like a free soul. You truly are one in a million dear. Happy New Year!
4. I want you to know that no one could be as perfect as you are in my life. I feel like in heaven because of your love and care. Happy New Year sweetheart!
5. Dear hubby, I want to be the one and only hand that you need to hold in your life. Have the brightest and the happiest New Year, love!
6. It doesn’t matter where you are, near or far, you’ll always be in my heart preserved like a star. Be it the beginning of a year or an end, wishing you a happy new year 2020 my dear with all my love and care!
7. Your love and care has made me greedy. Now, I want you by my side my entire life holding hands. Happy New Year dear husband!
8. This year, my resolution is to make the most from the day with you sweetheart. Happy New Year dear husband!
9. May warm smiles fill your year with love and happiness.
10. Happy New Year’s Eve darling!! I know 2019 was like a sea saw with ups and downs but keep in mind; love is what will continue this year. Happy New Year 2020
Wife, the word full of responsibilities and love not for the husband, but for the entire family, from young to old. Having someone around who is dedicatedly in love with you and does everything as per your wish, is a blessing in itself. The coming new beginning is so faded without the one who has given a whole new meaning to your entire life.
To make your loving and gorgeous wife feel special and loved, here are some amazing and romantic Happy New Year messages that you can send or can ginger up the greeting care with. Scroll down and have a look on them:
1. Thanks a lot for being the loveliest wife in this world. I really want to make the coming year very special for you. Happy New Year my dear!
2. I was so busy living a nice, happy, romantic and good year with you that I almost forgot how a bad year it used to feel like without you! Thanks for making my life a piece of heaven. Happy New Year darling!
3. No one can love me this much as you have loved me in all those years. I am very grateful to you that you came in my life and concerted a mess into wonder. May you have all your dreams come true this coming year dear!
4. Dear love, you are better than everything I could ask for. Wishing you the very Happy New Year apple of my eye!
5. You are biggest blessing of my life. You have made every dream of mine come true. With you, I am the happiest person of the world. May the new year bring all the joy and happiness in our lives.
6. The immense and unconditional love that I received from you is what I can’t pay off ever. I promise I would not left any stone unturned I making you feel like princess. Happy New Year wifey!
7. Love, let us celebrate the coming year rejoicing all the happy moments that we have spent together!
8. This year would not have been very easy without you around. Thanks a lot live for always supporting me in every up and down of my life and making it bearable. Happy New Year love!
9. With the change in calendar, there will be change in the year, in the season, in lives, but the one thing that will remain constant is my love for your dear wife. Happy New Year 2020!!
10. Let us welcome the coming New Year together holding hands and hearts filled with love for one another. There could be no other way to celebrate New Year!
Everyone has someone in their lives with whom they have spent such a good time that till now the memories of that time revolve around the mind. In making such amazing memories, brothers are the one who has played a major role in every sister’s life. Wish that annoying but loving person of your life a very happy and blissful New Year 2020 with some amazing and adoring Happy New Year 2020 quotes and messages that will leave him amazed and your emotions behind the words will be expressed wonderfully!
1. As you Sign off the last year
2. I know, the journey of yours has been long, full of struggles to achieve your goals. But, I wish, this year enable you to achieve your set objectives. May you live to be prosperous and promising your entire life! Happy New Year to you my dearest brother!
3. Dear brother, you have annoyed me whole 2019, but the fun fact is that I want you to annoy me even more in 2020. Love you the most handsome!
4. Very best wishes for the happy holidays brother and I wish that the coming New Year be filled with health, happiness, and spectacular success. Happy New Year 2020!
5. New Year would only be a day for me if I don’t have to by my side bro. You are the reason of my happiness and this is not a joke for sure. Have the happiest and the brightest and New Year!
6. The New Year is knocking at the door and with the old year passing by, I want to send you the warmest greetings filled with joy and happiness paired with success. May God bless you and gift you a blissful year!
7. Happy New Year dearest brother! May the almighty God pour all happiness and prosperity on you this New Year!
8. Dear brother, may the good god bless you and keep you safe and happy the rest of your life. May the year 2020 be the best that you have ever had! Happy New Year brother!
9. May this New Year be the warmest and the brightest one for you dear brother and you achieve all the goals of life this coming year!
10. New opportunities wait for you to open and explore. It is a new start, but it’s where your success lies. Wishing you the happiest and the successful New Year brother!
Sometimes like a motherly-figure and sometimes like a best friend, a sister is the one that makes the life of brothers beautiful and amazing with some tint of interest and happening elements. She is the one who don’t need any special occasion to make her feel special as she is always and forever available for you to help whatever the situation be and the circumstances will be.
So, this New Year 2020, make her feel special with your unspoken words that will touch her heart automatically. Here, some of the best Happy New Year wishes 2020 were given that any brother can send to his sister for a amazing start of the coming year:
1. Dear sister, apart from bringing me so much joy and happiness, you have made my 2019 amazing and memorable, and I want you to be by my side in 2020 as well as a pillar of strength.
2. Sis, you deserve all of the honor and praise for what you have done for me not just this year but my entire life. You are an excellent motherly figure and sister. You are loved more than you may ever know! Happy New Year's day!
3. Sister is someone who is caring, sharing, beautiful, and charming. Sisters have the power to understand things you never said. She can understand pain, which is not visible to anyone. I love my dearest sister. Have the best New Year!
4. My life would have never been this great and happy as you have made it right from the childhood. From covering up my mistakes in handling my girlfriend, you are the one on whom I can rely always. May you have the fantastic year ahead!
5. Dear sister, I wish this year, you can put your past behind and move further with a new chapter in life. Have the best ever year coming ahead!
6. For the coming year, I genuinely wish your dreams turn true this year and you accomplish whatever left behind in the past year.
7. You’re supposed to let go off the past and start the new. You are supposed to forgive all those who hurt you and be open to what comes new. Have the warmest and the brightest New Year!
8. Dearest sister, I wish the bond between you and me strengthens more this coming New Year. Wish you the happiest New Year sunshine!
9. I wish the coming New Year is not a repetition of old troubles. May you reinvent yourself and get upon a new journey full of excitement and adventure. Happy New Year sister!
10. Dear princess, wishing you all the very best for the coming year. Remember, your brother will always be there for you in every up and down. Happy New Year doll!
As parents, every occasion and celebration becomes important and interesting. Children are the apple of our eye that fills our hearts with their cute deeds and actions. Now, they are grown-ups and have achieved much more in their lives. But, they still need your guidance and support. So, this New Year, make them feel special and realizes that they are still their apple of the eye by sending them Happy New Year 2020 wishes and messages that will motivate them to do good and productive on the first day and the whole year.
Check these 10 heartfelt wishes that you can send to your loving son on this special occasion:
1. Let the coming year fetches you the best delight and all your unaccomplished dreams come true and your days be filled with success, glory, peace, and harmony. Happy New Year son!
2. When you were a child,
3. Son, I wish you steep happiness this New Year.
4. As parents, we would wish that you be blessed with sunshine throughout the year like smile, powerful beam of energy and happiness as you will step into the approaching New Year.
5. Dear son, lots and lots of cheers to last year’s successes and accomplished dreams. May the New Year bring you many more, my son! A very Happy 2020.
6. Hye son, I and your mother wish that your New Year party is going on well and we hope that you don’t get so high as your father will not be there to hold you. Missing you son a lot and happy New Year!
7. I hope the coming New Year brings cheerfulness, accomplishment, joy, harmony, trust & prosperity in your life. Happy New Year to our beloved son!
8. Judging a man on their heirs is what people do,
9. Dear Son, you always managed to make your mom and dad so proud and happy. We wish that you have the rocking year ahead!
10. On the coming New Year Eve, we hope that you will be blessed with the bravery to fight against injustice and get up for the rights: Happy New Year Son from your Dad and Mom…we adore you very tons.
Send Happy New Year 2020 wishes and messages to your doting daughter from the collection given below and make her feel on heaven with your immense love for her. Let the coming year be the most special one for the most special member of your family:
1. You are the angel sent to us from Heaven dearest princess. I want to wish you a Happy New Year full of blessings.
2. You are such a blessing into our life daughter. I wish that this New Year of yours be filled with happiness and joy!
3. Dear daughter, you have shaped our life and have given it a new meaning. May this year be filled with happiness and cheers! Happy New Year love!
4. We wish you a peaceful, healthy, lively and a wonderful New Year. Happy New Year my daughter!
5. Dearest daughter, May all your dreams come true, happy New Year from Mom and Dad!
6. Wishing you a Happy Prosperous New Year darling daughter! Enjoy your party and have fun!
7. The New Year is here, eschew away from evil thoughts, and aim for the sky. Happy New Year princess!
8. Daughter, we are proud of you as a person and an individual lady that you have become. Have the brighter and happier year ahead!
9. When we think about you love, it give us a sense of happiness. We are grateful to God to give us an amazing daughter like you. Happy New Year dear!
10. Dear daughter, you will always be our little angel that God sent us. We wish you a Happy New Year.
A person who is a lot more than your friend with whom you can share every thought running in your mind, you feel secure in his arms and he is the reason why you smile without any reason, he is none other than your boyfriend. On the coming New Year, make his first day so special that he can never forget.
You can choose from the given unique Happy New Year quotes and messages and can express your love with words beautifully!
1. Let us promise each other today to never leave one another, no matter what life throws at us. May our love wins over all the odds in life. Happy New Year, love!
2. God bestowed us with each other company for which I cannot thank him enough. May this year bring us more happiness, success and good health! Happy New Year!!!
3. Love, I am happy with my life as I have you in it. May this year be the best for your love and for us! Happy 2020!
4. Meeting you was in my destiny and I am thankful to God for such blessings. Love your sweetheart and happy New Year!
5. I have never met such a person who is so pure and innocent from heart. In the coming year too, be like this. Happy New Year!
6. I have many dreams to be fulfilled by holding your hand. I am having the best time with you love. Happy New Year 2020!
7. Dear love, I am used to this year and with your love as I don’t want the New Year to come. Love you and have the best New Year ever!
8. Time has come to add another wonderful chapter in our life that will be filled with amazing memories. Have the fantastic year ahead!
9. Darling, you have made me so happy that I don’t want you to leave me whatever the situation be. Let us make the most out of this day. Happy New Year 2020!
10. May this New Year bring immense love and happiness in your life that you always keep that million dollar smile on your face! Happy New Year dear love!
You might not have that legal connection with her, but she is the one with whom you day starts and ends. She is the purest soul who has tried her level best to make you happy. She is your girlfriend who wants nothing but your time and your love. So, this New Year 2020, ginger the occasion of her by sending Happy New Year’s Eve 2020 wishes with the adoring messages listed below;
1. My New Year’s Eve is special only because of you love. May this happy hour be the happiest one and the beginning of our beautiful journey together! Happy New Year, baby!
2. I am in love with everything that you do; perfect or imperfect. Just be the one that you are! Happy New Year love!
3. I have spent a wonderful year with you and I look forward to spend the rest of my life with you now. Happy New Year my love!
4. You have made all my dreams come true this year. For the next coming years, my only dream is, you be with me forever!
5. My love for you can never be described or compared. It can only be felt. Happy New Year!
6. You have made me so happy that I promise to spend the rest of your life with you. Happy New Year dear!
7. I know that I am not the easiest person to love and tackle, but you managed to handle me in my worst. I will never let you go. Happy New Year to you!
8. Celebrating another coming year is always special because I know that we have another 365 days to be together. I love you and Happy New Year sweetheart!
9. I didn’t make any resolution of practicing self-care anymore because I know someone beautiful is there to take care of me this year. Happy new year, darling!
10. You have changed my life in so many ways than I have not ever imagined. I feel so lucky for having such an inspiring girlfriend like you with me. Happy New Year!
There is no celebration without friends. They are the really boosters of every party. You must have your gang that is eagerly waiting for the New Year’s Eve celebration. But after party, then day is not over. So, send your hearty wishes in the form of short New Year wishes for 2020 to your BFF from the given collection:
1. You are one in a million, my bestie. I treasure your presence in my life like a gem. Have a fun-filled and successful New Year, dear!!!
2. A fresh gleaming year is waiting for you with all the blessings, happiness and opportunities. May you have a wonderful time and blissful day!
3. Whenever I was lost, you were there showing me the right way. No one can replace you in my life, my dear friend! Happy New Year!!!
4. Life keeps on changing, but you, my friend is still the same who loves me the way I am. Wish you another delightful year packed with successful outputs.
5. Our friendship is cheerful and joyful that has made my life more happening. Thanks for being with me all these years. Wish you all the very best for the next year.
6. Happy New Year dear friend! Don’t forget the past, learn from it and go out strong for your dreams and future. My best wishes are with you.
7. I wish you have a rocking year ahead spent with friends and loved ones. Here is I wishing you my friend a very Happy new year!
8. I feel complete with your presence and all my joys are doubled if you take part in it. Wishing you an ecstatic new year!
9. Whenever there was darkness, you were there like the shining star in my life. No one holds the place as you do, my adorable friend!
10. From virtual to real, you are there in all my situations. Thanks for being a part of my life dear BFF. Happy New Year 2020.
For the ones who are enjoying or better word to say would be struggling to manage the office, work, and home all like a pro, there is someone behind whom you must give some credit. This person is no one but from your co-workers, your colleagues, and of course your staff that is there for you as a shoulder to shed all your sadness and worries and forget not about gossips.
So, scroll down and check out some of the best professional New Year wishes that you can send to your respected boss, colleagues, co-workers or your staff friends as well.
1. Happy New Year to the most amazing and supportive colleague in the world. You are always the one and only inspiration behind my every achievement! Thanks a lot for handling my tantrums throughout the year.
2. I wish the coming year grants you everything that you asked for and brings you success from every corner. Happy New Year, my dear colleagues! Good luck and all the very best for this new beginning.
3. Dear friends, May all your hard works pay off this year and you receive the sweetest rewards that you deserve. Wishing you a prosperous and very happy New Year!
4. It is the time to say goodbye to the old ones and welcome the new gifts with open arms. Happy New Year 2020!
5. A big thank you and a very happy new year to my hardworking team. Without you all, we would not have done this great.
6. Respected sir, you have been a pillar of strength this whole year showing us the right path. Happy New Year, sir!!
7. As we stepped into another amazing year, I want to wish you a year full of love, joy and blessings. May God fill the path you walk with the right light you need to succeed, Happy New Year!
8. The past year was full of ups and downs and the I hope that the coming will be filled with goods and the best of everything. Happy New Year!
9. New Year leads to new opportunities and chances to win and succeed. May it offer you wings to fly high to achieve your dreams. Happy New Year!
10. May 2020 be the year for you to breaking your own records and you achieve every success and dream you have imagined for. Happy new beginning!
By now, you all must have prepared your party menu, theme, venue, and list of appetizers that will ginger your New Year party. But, what about your New Year card! Have you decided anything what you are going to send to your loved ones for the beginning of the year? If not, then here are some thoughts of wisdom, inspiration, motivation, and courage that will not only send your wishes to your dear ones, but will also show your care and concern.
So, take a road to an inspirational 2020 with these messages that will fit the bill perfectly from the collection given here:
1. You will open the book on the first day. Its pages will be blank. You are going to put words on them yourself. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter will be New Year's Day.
2. If you want to improve; Change and if you want to be prefect; Change Often
3. May the coming New Year be the one that leaves all your worries behind and fill your days with hope and confidence! Happy New Year 2020
4. With the New Year, it’s time to focus on thing prior to you and the one you want to accomplish. Have the brighter New Year!
5. Be grateful for the year gone,
6. May all your dreams become reality,
7. No one have the power to go in past and change what has happened
8. The ones who are successful are not gifted
9. Time is free but it’s priceless!
10. May the coming year be filled with happiness & joy,
It is a common saying that “Resolutions are meant to be broken.”But, this is not what one should have in mind before starting the New Year. If you also have someone in your group who has a habit of planning and wasting resolutions, then this time send them these amazing resolution quotes for 2020 that will gear up the person to start the first day with something productive.
Here, some resolution quotes are given that one can send to the friends and family members for the perfect stat of the year:
1. “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.”- Vern McLellan
2. “The beginning is the most important part of the work.”- Plato
3. “I only have one resolution this year that I want to set the difference between wants and needs.”
4. “For every one of this earth, whatever the skin color they have, whatever their names end with, whatever the situation may be; a very happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!”
5. “Leave behind the old chapter that was filled with tensions, failure, and worries, and begin the New Year with new changes, improvements, opportunities, and as a better human being.”
6. “This year, my resolution is to do something for the betterment of myself and humanity.”
7. “My New Year resolution is to stop chilling out with people who keep asking me about my resolution.”
8. “For me, this year, my New Year resolution will be all about evaluating myself. It’s all about to find out who am I and what will I do for myself.”
9. “My New Year’s resolution is to stay in touch with my old buddies, start exercising for a healthy life, or get more sleep to have no real painful consequence for not following through, at least in the short-term, unless you attach a consequence yourself”
10. “Let us begin this New Year with a resolution; that this year will be unique & special and for my betterment.”
11. “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” — Oscar Wilde
12. “Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.” — Goran Persson
13. “I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay for the warmth my loved ones have shown me.”
14. “This year my New Year’s resolution was to stop saying ‘Seacrest out!’ after I ejaculate.” — Zach Galifianakis
15. “I made no resolutions for the new year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.” — Anaïs Nin
There are times in everyone’s life when we need someone words of encouragement that can fill our day with brightness of hope and motivation. These words are not uttered by some priests or wise men, but these are the blessing you’re the loved ones, friends, and family members for us that act as a start button in our hopeless time.
This New Year, be the angle in someone’s life and wish them an amazing year with some words of motivation that can fill their heart with self-confidence and hope that the coming year will bring happiness for them.
Here, some best New Year quotes 2020 are given that one can send to the friends and family members for the for motivation.
1. Now, when the old year has passed, let the pain and suffering be the bygones with the ending year, and start your New Year with a smile on your face. Wish you the happiest New Year!
2. You know, the best way to predict the future for the coming year is to create it yourself. So, kick start the year with a hope. Happy New Year dear!
3. The New Year has popped with the opportunities and chances for you to fill the gaps and to balance the list of life. So, fill the rooms of life with potential not with flaws this coming year and have the brighter and the best New Year!
4. This year, be so much busy in loving and improving yourself that you get no time for hate, haters, fear, and regret. Happy New Year!
5. You are never too old and too late to reinvent yourself with new. So, take time and make New Year the way you want it to be!
6. With the coming New Year, it’s time to celebrate the ending with a smile and welcome the new beginning with arms open and determination in heart. Happy New Year dear!
7. Huge cheers to the new opportunities that come with the New Year for you to be right and perfect one more time. Have the best ever New Year!
8. This year, try to break the line of living whole life the same way with dares to complete and challenges to fulfill. Have the happening New Year ahead!
9. Setting goals is the first step towards completing them! So, this year, take the initiative towards your success. Happy New Year!
10. With the coming year, come the opportunities of fulfilling your dreams and start living a life that you always wanted to live. Have a successful year ahead!
Friends and family are the ultimate source of happiness for everyone. You might not be with them at every day of the year, but starting the New Year with some funny New Year’s quotes and messages will make the year more interesting and joyful as there is no better gift that one can give other than a broader smile.
So, check out these humorous messages given below and send them to your dear ones for a giggling start of the year:
1. Sorry for all the annoying behavior of mine throughout the year! I hope you give me another chance to do the same in the next year as well! Happy New Year weirdo!
2. I am about to take a resolution of quitting all my bad habits next year, then I remember that I have you in my life and I can quit you! Happiest New Year dear!
3. If all the breakups and problems from the last year are not enough to make you stronger, then let me wish one more year full of torture and tears for you dear. I really want you to be stronger and happier at last. Happy New Year!
4. It’s the time to celebrate New Year once again, but you are still that boring person living that boring life once again. What is there to celebrate about it? Nothing!
5. Wish you the 364 days of happiness in the coming year, as 1 day I will be there to ruin your mood for sure. Happy New Year!
6. Everyone is celebrating New Year once again, but I am getting used to the older one already!
7. I wish your 2020 will be the same to you as you have treated me in 2019 dear friend. Happy New Year!
8. For the coming year, I wish all your troubles last as long as your resolution for the year does. Happy New Year!
9. This New Year, I wish your Facebook wall to be filled with your smiling selfies every day!
10. We both know that the next year is going to feel the same, but then also Happy New Year!
Hye, you all! Geared-up for New Year 2020? Or busy in organizing New Year party? But, are not you forgetting something very crucial? Yes, sending wishes and messages to loved ones on this is very necessary as you don’t want any special person in your contact list left alone without your warm wishes. To make your wishes and messages a bit more interesting, here are some Happy New Year’s greetings messages that you can share on social media with your friends and family members wishing them with all the luck, happiness, good time, and success for the coming year.
So, let just have a look upon them:
1. May the coming year be a joyful ride
2. With a new chapter to unfold
3. May all your dreams come true!
4. Roses are red,
5. Free yourself for happiness and frown
6. New Year promises you
7. Celebrate the new beginning with the friends and family
8. Wishing you the coming year
9. Wishing the happiest New Year
10. A very Happy New Year to You!
New Year is like a beginning of the new chapter of life that holds the special memories to cherish, to celebrate, and to relive one more time. Whether you are planning to decorate the greeting card with some messages or wishes for loved ones for New Year 2020, but the best and the most prominent way to make to send wishes for New Year is through some wise sayings and quotes that will express your hearty feeling amazingly well.
So, try these best New Year quotes and make the beginning of the year blissful for your loved ones:
1. “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘it will be happier.” - Alfred Lord Tennyson
2. “I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn’t be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year’s resolution is not to bark back.”- Tucker Carlson
3. “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives – not looking for flaws, but for potential.”- Ellen Goodman
4. "Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to." - Bill Vaughan
5. "Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas." - Charles Kettering
6. "Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on." - Hal Borland
7. "New Year; a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours." - Alex Morritt
8. "With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." - Eleanor Roosevelt
9. "The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written." - Melody Beattie
10. "What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year." - Vern McLellan
11. “Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing.” - Sarah Ban Breathnach
12. "An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves." - William E. Vaughn
13. “Every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all of our lives.” - Steven Spielberg
14. "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one." - Brad Paisley
15. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” —Oprah Winfrey
16. The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.” ―Josiyah Martin
17. “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” —Thomas Jefferson
18. “Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both.” —Kristin Kreuk
19. “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written.” —Melody Beattie
20. “Ring out the old, ring in the new,